CUTLASS Turbo LS Cutlass, almost road ready

Status
Not open for further replies.

DSPbuilt

G-Body Guru
Jan 7, 2016
Cape Coral, FL
How I missed this build l have no idea but real nice build!

Reactions: 1 users

Buster

Apprentice
Jul 26, 2020
PA
USER_SCOPED_TEMP_DATA_MSGR_PHOTO_FOR_UPLOAD_1621368610181_6800512847160620836.jpeg

Holy crap they were delivered already.

Reactions: 4 users

Buster

Apprentice
Jul 26, 2020
PA
received_879360795993322.jpeg

Sorry, I meant to post this picture along with the first one

Really impressed with the quality of this Spohn product. Made in PA too!

Reactions: 3 users

mclellan83

Comic Book Super Hero
Jun 27, 2017
Pgh, PA
Only the finest of things are made in PA

Reactions: 2 users

DSPbuilt

G-Body Guru
Jan 7, 2016
Cape Coral, FL

Buster

Apprentice
Jul 26, 2020
PA
Are those the speedway upper control arms?
(y)

Those Upper don't look like the Spohn uppers.

lol NOOOOOOO! Those are Speedway uppers. I ordered the rear arms and the uppers from Speedway, then started looking around for LCAs and happened across Spohn, on ebay of all places. Looked into the company more and decided to order their lowers. If I hadn't already received the Speedway uppers I would have canceled that order and got the uppers from Spohn also. They're obviously more beefy than the speedway units.

Sorry for any confusion fellas, the subject of the image was supposed to be the LCAs, that's why the speedway uppers were chilling in the background lol.

Reactions: 1 users

DSPbuilt

G-Body Guru
Jan 7, 2016
Cape Coral, FL
(y)

lol NOOOOOOO! Those are Speedway uppers. I ordered the rear arms and the uppers from Speedway, then started looking around for LCAs and happened across Spohn, on ebay of all places. Looked into the company more and decided to order their lowers. If I hadn't already received the Speedway uppers I would have canceled that order and got the uppers from Spohn also. They're obviously more beefy than the speedway units.

Sorry for any confusion fellas, the subject of the image was supposed to be the LCAs, that's why the speedway uppers were chilling in the background lol.
Spohn arms are stout.
I had them on my old cutlass. Suffered nothing but some scratches. Still straight as when they were new.
F664AE26-FE2C-45E9-B240-86027A385388.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 6 users
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor