UMI Releases New Product: Front Frame Reinforcement Brace for the 1978-1988 GM G-Body

Status
Not open for further replies.

theoldsone

G-Body Guru
Dec 26, 2014
IMO it's a nice piece but to me it's way too much. Just throwing that out there. Nickel and diming parts here and there gets expensive.

GBodyShop

Apprentice
Jan 14, 2007
NYC
Got Mine today. Looks great, Super excited to install them. Tires are on there way.

UMI Sales

G-Body Guru
GBodyForum Sponsor
Oct 11, 2011
Philipsburg, Pa
Our pricing is set by materials, labor, cost of testing, etc. It took a lot of engineering time to get it to fit correctly. Look for more awesome G Body platform parts in the very near future!

ramey
aka usually drives the guacamole colored car

silverfox

Master Mechanic
Sep 11, 2012
Our pricing is set by materials, labor, cost of testing, etc. It took a lot of engineering time to get it to fit correctly. Look for more awesome G Body platform parts in the very near future!

ramey
aka usually drives the guacamole colored car

Only bracing I have ever bought has been UMI, Always fits easy to install and honestly the best group of people I have ever dealt with for customer service. I cannot wait to see what they come up with next.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor