Update: Anubis prayer request

Status
Not open for further replies.

mikester

Comic Book Super Hero
Mar 10, 2010
Small town NY
Since I had a "touch" of cancer myself back in '08 my advice to you is no matter how bad you think it is have faith in your doctor and try to keep a positive attitude. Just from reading some of these posts you know we're all wishing you the best.
Two weeks before I went into Sloan one of my friends called me and asked if he could check my garage. I told him I returned anything I borrowed from him. His reply ? He wanted to make sure he got dibs on my stuff in case I didnt make it. I know he was kidding but sh*t, not the time to be funny.

Reactions: 3 users

JAMCAR223

Royal Smart Person
Jun 6, 2014
Houston, TX.
Dammit! I truly wish you the best. Your GBody family is here for you.

• Agree
Reactions: 2 users

lilbowtie

Comic Book Super Hero
Jan 7, 2006
Canton Mi
Situations like this change your priorities quickly and if I make it through this long term I plan to make some serious life style adjustments

As i said stay positive it's not IF but WHEN! Didn't realize you where in Grand Rapids, We hit 3 or 4 events a year @ 131. Was there for the Sumitt Sportsman Spectacular and be there this weekend for the Bottom Bulb Bash.

Reactions: 1 user

Turbo Zach

Comic Book Super Hero
Sep 8, 2015
Good luck to you and god be with you. We will be here when you get back. Don't be mean to the ugly nurses, they will be mean back!

Reactions: 1 user
Nov 4, 2012
Very sorry to hear about your situation. I certainly will be praying that all goes well and you make a speedy recovery. Rest and get well.

Reactions: 2 users
Thoughts and prayers to you. Stay strong.

Reactions: 1 users

ck80

Supporting Member
Feb 18, 2014
Times like these you know you've got a bunch of good folks here behind you.

The real question is, have you picked what project you're going to line up during all this?

That bed rest is a perfect opportunity to read, learn, shop, and get everything together for.... something? It'll give you a focus away from all of the serious things going on, and that can help speed up the recovery and have a positive attitude of something to be looking forward to

Reactions: 4 users

spidereyes455

G-Body Guru
Mar 6, 2013
Northeastern PA
Best wishes for a speedy recovery. Don't sweat losing your gallbladder or spleen, you can live just fine without either. I need to have my gallbladder out in a few months and I had my spleen removed when i was 3 from being run over by a car. Stay positive and keep us posted.

Reactions: 3 users
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor