Update: Anubis prayer request

Status
Not open for further replies.

1evilregal

Comic Book Super Hero
Apr 23, 2009
Greensboro, NC
added to our prayers as well, hope the recovery is quick!

Reactions: 1 users

paul.m

Master Mechanic
Oct 20, 2018
Hate to hear about your condition , i truly hope you know the one and only true GOD ! And i hope that you are secure in your salvation , after all what else really matters ? Life here is temporary eternity is forever ! If you are uncertain go to any bible based church and make sure ! JESUS made it easy and free for all !

L92 OLDS

Comic Book Super Hero
Mar 30, 2012
West Michigan
Hate to hear about your condition , i truly hope you know the one and only true GOD ! And i hope that you are secure in your salvation , after all what else really matters ? Life here is temporary eternity is forever ! If you are uncertain go to any bible based church and make sure ! JESUS made it easy and free for all !

Thanks for all of the kind words. My faith is strong and whatever the outcome my life is in the hands of my Saviour and creator Jesus Christ. Waiting, trusting and being patient is difficult. I am humbled by the care and concern shown by all here. Thank you! Last night I had my last steak dinner. Today I am cleaning out with clear liquids and later Ducolax. I arrive at the hospital at 5:30 AM tomorrow morning. The 15 hr. operation begins at 7:30.

• Winner

Sundancer

Greasemonkey
Nov 1, 2015
Long Island, NY
I haven't read up here in a few weeks because I have been so busy but this made me very sad indeed. I pray to God that you and your family will be strong and that your outcome will be successful,
You will def be in my prayers during morning mass, God Bless you !

mikester

Comic Book Super Hero
Mar 10, 2010
Small town NY
You'll be in my thoughts tomorrow. Keep a positive attitude and know you'll get through this. A year from now you'll have a great story to tell.

Reactions: 1 user

Tony1968

Royal Smart Person
Supporting Member
Jul 1, 2018
NW Indiana
Thinking of you. Just went through having my prostate removed due to cancer. I know what you are going through. Prayers.

Reactions: 1 user

69hurstolds

Geezer
Supporting Member
Jan 2, 2006
The recovery room is waiting for you. Good luck and here's to looking forward to good news!!!!!!!!

L92 OLDS

Comic Book Super Hero
Mar 30, 2012
West Michigan
Hello Gbody family. I'm still among the living and back home recuperating from the surgery. The surgeons opened me up and found that the tumor growth was more advanced than they had thought based on the CT scans. Because of this they could not proceed with the cito reduction / debulking process. The tumors have infused themselves around most of my organs including the small intestine which to me is alarming. The good thing is that I feel normal and they didn't remove any organs. In the process they removed 6 lbs. of tumor from my omentum (the nutrient rich curtains that hang from the colon and liver). This was sent to another lab for cyto-genetic analysis. My oncologist is telling me if they can identify the specific cancer type they may be able to kill it with chemo....This is my prayer. As you can imagine, I've lost weight and am weak but I have hope. The incision is huge but pain meds are doing a good job. We expect lab results in a week or so. Please continue praying for clear direction for a treatment option. Thanks for your support.

• Winner
Reactions: 5 users
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor