Update: Anubis prayer request

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jorge1958

Master Mechanic
Mar 2, 2019
Columbia City Oregon
Well its great to know u made it threw the surgery. Now u know what needs to be done to get u back on your feet. With todays modern technology u really stand a chance of getting rid of that f n cancer. You hang in there. My thoughts and and prayers are still there for you. Keep us posted

Reactions: 1 user

g3chevy

Greasemonkey
Jan 30, 2019
Spring, Texas
Hello Gbody family. I'm still among the living and back home recuperating from the surgery. The surgeons opened me up and found that the tumor growth was more advanced than they had thought based on the CT scans. Because of this they could not proceed with the cito reduction / debulking process. The tumors have infused themselves around most of my organs including the small intestine which to me is alarming. The good thing is that I feel normal and they didn't remove any organs. In the process they removed 6 lbs. of tumor from my omentum (the nutrient rich curtains that hang from the colon and liver). This was sent to another lab for cyto-genetic analysis. My oncologist is telling me if they can identify the specific cancer type they may be able to kill it with chemo....This is my prayer. As you can imagine, I've lost weight and am weak but I have hope. The incision is huge but pain meds are doing a good job. We expect lab results in a week or so. Please continue praying for clear direction for a treatment option. Thanks for your support.

Keep the Faith and we'll keep the prayers coming your direction. In the meantime I would highly recommend reading this book. It has helped family members and friends overcome their cancer battles. It's changed my family's outlook on cancer altogether.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/1575666286/?tag=gbody-20

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 users

ssn696

Living in the Past
Supporting Member
Jul 19, 2009
Permanent Temporary
Did the doc put in a shift kit while he had the pan off?

It's good you endured this over the summer rather than in the cold and flu season. I had a friend that came down with lymphoma, and right after they opened him up he got sick. Sneezed and coughed while clamping a pillow to his belly, but he never popped a staple.

Hang in there!

Last edited:
Reactions: 3 users

Tony1968

Royal Smart Person
Supporting Member
Jul 1, 2018
NW Indiana
Thoughts and prayers sent your way. I've had too many surgeries, the last one for cancer. Be strong and think positive. it's not easy. Just do it.

Reactions: 2 users

69hurstolds

Geezer
Supporting Member
Jan 2, 2006
Hang in there! Hopefully chemo will take those suckers out. Glad you at least know what your up against. Keep fighting!

ck80

Supporting Member
Feb 18, 2014
Last night I had my last steak dinner.

That was your last steak dinner. From here on out its filet or better.

The surgery didn't do everything you expected it might, but, that isn't the message to take from it. Had it been your time, you wouldn't have made it through. The fact you're still with us means there are more things waiting for you, and someone larger than all of us has plans for your future here.

Reactions: 3 users

dr78442

G-Body Guru
Mar 15, 2010
massapequa park NY
Keep up the fight .. prayers continued

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor