Update: Anubis prayer request

Status
Not open for further replies.

DRIVEN

Geezer
Apr 25, 2009
*CENSORED*
Prayers sent. The rest has already been said.

Reactions: 3 users

fleming442

Captain Tenneal
Dec 26, 2013
Best wishes for a speedy recovery. Don't sweat losing your gallbladder or spleen, you can live just fine without either. I need to have my gallbladder out in a few months and I had my spleen removed when i was 3 from being run over by a car. Stay positive and keep us posted.
So, humans are built with 20% extra parts like cars? :unsure:
I haven't had those removed, but tonsils and adenoids are gone. I almost lost my spleen in a car accident, and they almost took my gall bladder- a diet change fixed that. You start adding all them up, and there is some unnecessary stuff you're carrying around.

Jeff L

G-Body Guru
Nov 20, 2016
Southern AZ
Good luck and praying you have a speedy recovery.

Reactions: 1 users

ssn696

Living in the Past
Supporting Member
Jul 19, 2009
Permanent Temporary
Think positive. When you get home, go for a bunch of drives with your brain in full Zen mode.

Last edited:

Turbolq4

Royal Smart Person
Sep 25, 2017
Nampa Idaho
Those parts are optional.

As a nurse (murse??) In the operating room I see the business end of this kind of thing. Stay focused and positive, you've got this!!

Reactions: 4 users
Oct 14, 2008
Melville,Saskatchewan
Even though you went to the Darkside, still pulling for you 110%. You will up in no time LS swapping another Olds🤗.

GP403

Administrator
Site Admin
Feb 25, 2005
Rolla, MO
^^ What everyone else has already said, hang in there.

Reactions: 1 users
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor