Votes: 10 22.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

2fit661ca

Master Mechanic
Nov 16, 2009
Fairfield, IA
sorry, man, didn't mean to piss anyone off.... shoulda left it alone.. (i didn't read your whole post, not enouh time, i just don' want to seem like i'm trying to be an *ss... sorry, man

shotgun

Royal Smart Person
Nov 12, 2007
Nort o Philly
" i just don' want' to seem like i'm trying to be an *ss... "

To late. :mrgreen:

2fit661ca

Master Mechanic
Nov 16, 2009
Fairfield, IA
Don't tell me that I don't have heart, because I could tell you my story

just read your post... and reread mine...

just forget i ever said anything... :blam: i still have no desire for a crate motor, but you are right, and i was being quite prejudice.

TO ALL WHOM I HAD OFFENDED, I APPOLOGIZE

okay, now back to the polls... out of the options provided, which two engines are your top two favorites? and why?

2fit661ca

Master Mechanic
Nov 16, 2009
Fairfield, IA
pontiacgp said:
2fit661ca said:
okay, now back to the polls... out of the options provided, which two engines are your top two favorites? and why?

one more question...regarding the pontiac 455 are you referring the the HO or SD... :mrgreen:

anything i had left unspecified is up to you guys to interprete

axisg

Comic Book Super Hero
Jul 17, 2007
YYZ
My #1 would have been the 409 but it was not on the list so I voted for the 455 Olds. Next up would have to be the mighty 454 as a real workhorse for years in the truck fleets.

That 4 door guy

Master Mechanic
Feb 4, 2010
937 Dayton, Ohio
[/quote]

that is so wrong to put a chevy engine into a goat.... :evil:

a nice pontiac blue 326 HO or 400 is the right engine for a 67 goat[/quote]

very true, but the first car i ever had the privelage of drivng was a GTO with the 400. and the weekend after that was my first engine swap i did. it was for the blown 454. i was 12. so to go from driving a goat with the tired 400, to helping with my first engine swap to not only a 454, but blown, i think GM wouldnt mind the swap. and lets not forget i was 12 when i drove my first american muscle.

pontiacgp

blank
Mar 31, 2006
Kitchener, Ontario
sorry but a goat is an Pontiac/American icon and there is no excuse to drop a chevy engine into it.....true it may be faster but some cars reputation is more meaningful than speed and some car don't need speed to gain respect.....and don't go ask GM if it was ok, the Pontiac division built Pontiac products and they built their engines like no other company and you need to ask those proud guys who put out an awesome vehicles back in those days.

That 4 door guy

Master Mechanic
Feb 4, 2010
937 Dayton, Ohio
if thats the way you feel, SIR. but my cutlass came with a chevy engine. i have only owned vehicles with chevy engines. and for the record the car was not mine. so i had no say so in the deal. but the goat is my favorite, and the 454 is my fav too. soo i combined the two. so i will just agree to disagree. cuz its not like some other people i know putin GM engines in fords. or ford 8in in GM cars. i keep sh*t GM. so all in all your opinion on my dream car doesnt matter. cuz im sure you wont be driving it, nor will you catch it. :respect:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor