Wagon picture thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

'83 Regal Wagon

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Nov 26, 2015
Iowa
Here's mine...they say it's kinda rare...
IMG_1828.JPG

Longroof79

Rocket Powered Basset Hound
Oct 14, 2008
Gainesville, Fl
Welcome aboard!
Looks like a cool wagon. I notice that your bumper fillers are toast..that's pretty common on those cars.
Regal wagons aren't that common, usually Centurys' are more common.
I like the woodgrain..

'83 Regal Wagon

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Nov 26, 2015
Iowa
Welcome aboard!
Looks like a cool wagon. I notice that your bumper fillers are toast..that's pretty common on those cars.
I like the woodgrain..

Yep...the fillers are gone...thinking of tucking the rear bumper and making small fillers out of metal to fill that void. My neighbor does body work as a side job and is good. I think Regal coupe fillers will work in the front...

Only thing I need is a right rear bumper guard as mine is dented.

Thanks for checking her out...

ssn696

Living in the Past
Supporting Member
Jul 19, 2009
Permanent Temporary
I spotted some retro Buick big diameter rims - you already have the center caps.
Buick Wheels.JPG
big

Reactions: 1 user

'83 Regal Wagon

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Nov 26, 2015
Iowa
Welcome aboard!
I like the woodgrain..

Yep...the fillers are gone...thinking of tucking the rear bumper and making small fillers out of metal to fill that void. My neighbor does body work as a side job and is good. I think Regal coupe fillers will work in the front...

Only thing I need is a right rear bumper guard as mine is dented.

Thanks for checking her out...
I spotted some retro Buick big diameter rims - you already have the center caps. View attachment 45275 big

Well...I'm kind of a deal hunter...I picked up the wheels and tires for 150.00 with the center caps...one of the caps flew off first time I had them on so I'm looking for another set with the Buick emblem...

The re-pops look cool but for 243 a piece I'd put that into new tires...

Ribbedroof

Comic Book Super Hero
Supporting Member
Jan 4, 2009
Wellston, OK
Nice wagon...I've seen 2 in person, both in a local salvage yard. Pulled most of the chocolate interior panels out of the first, and the power vent windows out off the other a few years later...it was what i could best describe as cream inside. I think Regal wagons were 82-83 only like the Bonnevilles.

'83 Regal Wagon

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Nov 26, 2015
Iowa
Nice wagon...I've seen 2 in person, both in a local salvage yard. Pulled most of the chocolate interior panels out of the first, and the power vent windows out off the other a few years later...it was what i could best describe as cream inside. I think Regal wagons were 82-83 only like the Bonnevilles.

I've only seen one other...a guy on FB has a blue '82...never seen one in person other than mine...thanks for the compliment on her...

Longroof79

Rocket Powered Basset Hound
Oct 14, 2008
Gainesville, Fl
Yes, the coupe front fillers will work. Instead of trying to replace one of the bumper guards, perhaps you can remove them and fill the holes while you're cutting and tucking the rear bumper...just a thought.

I've only seen one Regal wagon, and that was also in the junkyard. I removed some of the interior plastics (and tan cargo carpeting) which are now in my wagon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor