Wagon picture thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

'83 Regal Wagon

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Nov 26, 2015
Iowa
Yes, the coupe front fillers will work. Instead of trying to replace one of the bumper guards, perhaps you can remove them and fill the holes while you're cutting and tucking the rear bumper...just a thought.

I've only seen one Regal wagon, and that was also in the junkyard. I removed some of the interior plastics (and tan cargo carpeting) which are now in my wagon.

Wished you had grabbed the bumper guard...I hadn't though of removing and filling the holes...I kinda like the look of the guards...adds to the Blue Hair theme i want to keep...I still have the 14 in wheels and wire wheel covers also...lol

Longroof79

Rocket Powered Basset Hound
Oct 14, 2008
Gainesville, Fl
When I saw the Regal wagon at the boneyard, it was years back. You wouldn't have owned this car yet. Just put your feelers out there, a bumperette will turn up. The same ones were used on all the G-body wagons...at least the ones that were equipped with them.

'83 Regal Wagon

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Nov 26, 2015
Iowa
When I saw the Regal wagon at the boneyard, it was years back. You wouldn't have owned this car yet. Just put your feelers out there, a bumperette will turn up. The same ones were used on all the G-body wagons...at least the ones that were equipped with them.

Yep...been looking for one...most folks want a mint for them...I keep hitting the local and not so local swap meets for odds-n-ends...

Longroof79

Oct 14, 2008
Gainesville, Fl
Well, if I do run into some soon, I'll let you know. You can start by posting in the want section. At least there's a wider audience looking, and someone is bound to come forward with one or a set.

Ribbedroof

Comic Book Super Hero
Supporting Member
Jan 4, 2009
Wellston, OK
Not positive on this, but I seem to recall that the regal sedan/wagon used different bumpers and fillers than the coupe. My later crash guide is out in the shop building, and after yesterday's surgery, I'm in no shape to go out and get it in the rain.

I know a guy that might have a rear guard (used). I'll check with him in the next week or so.

Last edited:

'83 Regal Wagon

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Nov 26, 2015
Iowa
Not positive on this, but I seem to recall that the regal sedan/wagon used different bumpers and fillers than the coupe. My later crash guide is out in the shop building, and after yesterday's surgery, I'm in no shape to go out and get it in the rain.

I believe the only fillers that work on the wagon are from the sedan...I've checked on these before...

Hickrocket1258

Greasemonkey
Dec 3, 2013
West Chester, PA
My 83 Malibu wagon that will be getting the engine in it that you see below. Blue Print 383 with roller cam. The engine is about 4X the cost of the car itself when it had the stock engine.

Reactions: 1 user

Longroof79

Oct 14, 2008
Gainesville, Fl
Lookin' good, man. That 383 should motivate it nicely. What are you using for a trans and rear end?

Longroof79

Oct 14, 2008
Gainesville, Fl
It sounds like it should be a fun ride. Weren't you originally going with an LS engine?
You might have to be nice to that TH350., especially if it's a stock trans that's not built for high performance punishment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor