What did yall ask for christmas/hanukkah/day of the ninja?

Status
Not open for further replies.

liquidh8

Comic Book Super Hero
Re: What did yall ask for christmas/hanukkah/day of the ninj

I do get gifts, except what my kids give me, lol.

-Redhead in bed that knows what to do (hey, never hurts to ask right?! well, unless your wife is holding a frying pan and isnt a redhead.... Then you might want to avoid the topic)

That would be nice, the wife may want that too... :idea:

Bonnewagon

Lost in the Labyrinth
Supporting Member
Sep 18, 2009
Queens, NY

I'd settle for a good nights sleep..... :rofl:

pontiacgp

blank
Mar 31, 2006
Kitchener, Ontario

reserved parking spots at the mall for people like me who are not Christmas shopping, and at least one check out line be dedicated for those of us who are not buying gifts... :mrgreen:

and I'll 2nd Mark's request, a good nite's sleep

wonderboy24

Royal Smart Person
Jul 10, 2012
Davenport, Iowa

my wife asked me as well. i told her the only thing i want is a new headliner. (i will buy it my self) she told me she dont know how to buy them, i told her where to order and the color. but she never gets me what i ask for lol. but she always gets what she wants. i spoil her lol i am sure you all do the same.

Nov 4, 2012

Girlfriend asked me what I wanted- I replied "Car parts!" She just gave me a look :lol: Lol, I want sandpaper, filler (glass and regular), and money to buy a start-to-finish paint kit. I gotta get this Buick back on the road!

ATLMonte88

Apprentice
Apr 4, 2012
ATL, Georgia

asked for lowering spindles and some 1/0 gauge ofc wire... also wrote santa asking his elves to make a cam kit and FAST intake for my LS1 project, i could hear him laughing from the north pole. Happy Holidays guys.

wonderboy24

Royal Smart Person
Jul 10, 2012
Davenport, Iowa

well i got what i wanted(VERY SURPRISED) i dont have it yet but my son showed my wife the headliner i wanted and she ordered it. supposed to be here sometime next week.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor