What did you buy for your G body today? [2019]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just came across this Grand National gas tank with a new pump installed, I'm picking it all up for $225.... 👍

$_59.PNG

Still waiting on the heads then I can start reassembling the engine.
239FB686-99F6-4029-B4A6-FB65D2168837.jpeg

Reactions: pontiacgp
I picked up the GN fuel tank this evening, the reason that the tank, pump and straps are new is that they have a GN that had a bad gas tank so they bought a new tank ans when they removed the old thank they say that the rear end was all rusted so they put the tank in with just a little gas so they could move the GN and now thay have the rear frame cut out along with the wheels wells and compltleate trucnk floor along woth the floor pans. They plan on making a frame and tubing it to use as a drag car so they have no use for the gas tank.

After doing a cost comparison on stock Blazer end links and brackets for rear bar, I ended up buying these trick spherical rod end style from Classic Performance Products. They were cheaper than stock, and once I have my neighbor weld a plate to the bracket to allow mounting they should look pretty slick....
20191030_084404.jpg

Also snatched up a box of rear window lower trim clips on the cheap on ebay!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor