What did you buy for your G body today? [2019]

Status
Not open for further replies.

fleming442

Captain Tenneal
Dec 26, 2013
I bought wire and these today to make the harness to connect to the intank fuel pump harness

Delphi-12010717-weatherpack-3-pin-male-powersport-connector.JPG
Got the right size, I trust......
Where'd ya get them?

pontiacgp

blank
Mar 31, 2006
Kitchener, Ontario
Got the right size, I trust......
Where'd ya get them?

yes they are the right size and I get them at my friend's shop..

Last edited:
Reactions: 3 users

Scoot-71

Greasemonkey
Nov 13, 2018
Rio WI
new headliner, window rattle kit, black lock set, bumper fillers, and $300 more that i cant remember lol

Reactions: 6 users

motorheadmike

Geezer
Nov 18, 2009
Saskatchewan, Truckistan
A stack of relays and a fuse block - I am fixing this BS nitrous wiring in the wagon.

Reactions: 6 users

Texas82GP

Just-a-worm
Apr 3, 2015
Spring, Texas
A stack of relays and a fuse block - I am fixing this BS nitrous wiring in the wagon.
I guess if I was stuck in wiring hell as much as you have been lately, I would have gone and bought a new car too! ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users

KCP

Master Mechanic
Oct 11, 2018
Bavaria, Germany
Just scored a complete LSD rear end today :giggle: for about the same amount shipping a new LSD carrier from the US would be.

• Winner

motorheadmike

Geezer
Nov 18, 2009
Saskatchewan, Truckistan
I guess if I was stuck in wiring hell as much as you have been lately, I would have gone and bought a new car too! ;)

You aren't wrong.

• Haha

fleming442

Captain Tenneal
Dec 26, 2013
Update to the Amazon tire buying experience:
Got an email that my tires were delivered to the Pep Boys for installation tomorrow morning at 9a. I put new tie rod ends on today, then did a quick string toe adjustment. I took it for a ride and didn't like it 100%, so figured I'd call to see if I could get an alignment after the new tires were on. Called Pep Boys around 3p today, spoke with Justin, and he informed me that, yes, they can do the alignment after. HOWEVER, he also informed me that only 3 of the tires were there!!!! WTF! I asked him to check (probably didn't) and call me back. I decided to find out what was up about 7:30p since Justin hadn't called me. Still no 4th tire, so I call Amazon. They will send out another tire, but it won't be there for 2 days. Long story short, I'm going to pick up my 3 tires from the store, and they're shipping the missing #4 to my house.
DO NOT RECCOMEND.

• Sad
Reactions: 2 users

Injectedcutty

G body LS mafia
Nov 24, 2014
Louisville, KY
Oh yeah, after going back and forth with Northernregal I decided to pull the trigger on a couple knockoff Dewalt batteries. Hard to beat $57 for two 6.0aH units that cost double that at least!
He said he's had good luck with them, so what the heck.
Next tool will be a dedicated Dewalt 20V 1/2" impact as I learned my 1/4" impact driver wasn't too happy after breaking nuts loose on the blazer sway bar.

Reactions: 4 users
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor