Nov 18, 2009
Saskatchewan, Truckistan
  • Haha
  • Winner
Reactions: 3 users

isaiah133

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Aug 26, 2017
Well the list is kinda long for my el Caminoand what I bought today but here it is
-windshield
-weather stripping
-3M window adhesive and primer
-carpet kit
-headliner board covered with clips
-interior paint
-interior weld kit to fix broken plastic
-dura glass for reinforcing broken plastic
-roll cage 8 point (through bed because el Camino)
-intellitronix digital dash in white
- last but not least floor braces for bucket seats
At this point I’ve bought my car twice

Reactions: 2 users

Spintire47

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Feb 15, 2019
Westerly R.i.
I ordered some new door seals for my 84 Olds Cutty, it's in the body shop and the owner said he would install them for me if I got them so just another improvement to the 454 Black Cutty! Spring is getting close but this damn snow were getting in New England is depressing!

Reactions: 1 users

gbodytoys

G-Body Guru
May 1, 2014
Detroit, MI
Apparently I don't know anything about carbs and float bowls. I damn near flooded my engine and gasoline was shooting out of the carb...fireball and all.

I'm going to needs you guys help lol. I could just get rid of this brand new summit carb and put on the efi, but darn it, I haven't even gotten one mile out of this thing.

Jim H.

Greasemonkey
Nov 13, 2011
Dayton, Ohio
A set of used reverse lights just to have, paid 80.00 for them didn’t think that was a bad price. They are actually in really good condition evidently the person I bought them from must have had them in storage this whole time.

Gwarren79

G-Body Guru
Oct 29, 2018
Safford, AZ
Went to go get a 34mm swaybar, gave the company 2 hours before i was to be there to pull it, and when I went there they had not pulled it :mad: :wtf: :mad:

So when they asked if I wanted it, I said YEAHHHHHH!!! Then they asked if I wanted the hardware too- I told them no end links, but the rest-I figured 2 shells, 2 bushings and 4 bolts.

They brought this out, I paid hurriedly and left........

wonderbar.jpg

ssn696

Living in the Past
Supporting Member
Jul 19, 2009
Permanent Temporary
Yep runs and drives very well
Has a little 301 with headers and dual exhaust in it, but it's a Pontiac.
I was hoping for the 400 when my friend told me about it
So now I have a complete pulley system with AC and engine mounts that will work with a GBody.
It also has the factory Bonneville snowflakes that should fit a GBody perfectly.

Sooooo...what's happening with this one? Parts car?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor