What did you buy for your G body today? [2021]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I bought these replacement throttle springs for my Grand Prix from a company called inline tube. I'd have to say the tension is perfect. Not to hard or to soft

Attachments

• 20210321_121004.jpg
    20210321_121004.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 110
I treated her today, bought her an NRG short hub, thin quick release, and a new steering wheel.

Snagged a passenger seat bracket, want to test it out and see if it will even work for what I'm wanting, ultimately I think I will have to return it and then fab my own brackets.

Next up on the list is new carpet, NVU gauges, and some new moldings and weatherstripping.

Reactions: Injectedcutty
I originally wasn't going to add any bass into the stereo system, but I'm blaming Donovan for giving me the bass bug! I legit have hearing loss from my younger days, so this time around it's way more mild. I ordered this Pioneer 10" powered sub with amp built in. It's compact, and will pack enough punch to make me feel young again. Fleming suggested a ported setup, however in my budget and space constraints there wasn't anything available. The sub box will be on the package tray along with rescue tool bag and hidden from sight.
20210323_215319.jpg
20210323_210937.jpg

I originally wasn't going to add any bass into the stereo system, but I'm blaming Donovan for giving me the bass bug! I legit have hearing loss from my younger days, so this time around it's way more mild. I ordered this Pioneer 10" powered sub with amp built in. It's compact, and will pack enough punch to make me feel young again. Fleming suggested a ported setup, however in my budget and space constraints there wasn't anything available. The sub box will be on the package tray along with rescue tool bag and hidden from sight.View attachment 171175View attachment 171176

There seems to be a lot of blaming me for stuff y’all are doing on your rides today!
WTH?!?!
😅

There seems to be a lot of blaming me for stuff y’all are doing on your rides today!
WTH?!?!
😅
does that make you an enabler or a co-dependent? either way at least your admitting to it. :banana:

Been waiting on these to arrive:

PXL_20210324_144743219.jpg

These adapt a 5x4.75 hub to a 5x115 bolt pattern. 1" thick. So now, rather than buying bespoke skinnies for the GM cars here I can get more use out of the ones I bought for the HellKitty. I was amazed to see they included low profile lugs for both wheel stud sizes.

I'll try them on the back - but I doubt the combined backspacing will be favourable. But, if it is... Maybe a second pair.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor