What did you buy for your G body today? [2022]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I found these N.O.S. Spark Plugs at a yard sale for 10 bucks. I'll use them in my Grand Prix

Attachments

• 16571569386748840004672411204899.jpg
    16571569386748840004672411204899.jpg
    931.2 KB · Views: 69
  • Haha
Reactions: 64nailhead
I answered a Craigslist add for some 1983 GP parts. Nice guy has two brand new front calipers, a new rotor, wheel cylinder rebuild kits, some new MOOG 6321 springs w/insulators, new dual power window switch, new directionals/wiper stalk, a set of drop dead gorgeous GP wheel end caps, a perfect set of the of old school chrome PMD end caps that I need for my '68 Firebird, a couple of cans of blue flexible vinyl paint, all for a combined low price. He was just glad a Pontiac guy could use them all. I passed on the OEM bumper impact absorber as mine are all bolted solid. But just seeing one in a GM box was amazing. He also had 7 of the deep rally wheel trim rings but they were for 14" wheels. Rats! They were mint! All in all a good day.
1658084794811.png

I answered a Craigslist add for some 1983 GP parts. Nice guy has two brand new front calipers, a new rotor, wheel cylinder rebuild kits, some new MOOG 6321 springs w/insulators, new dual power window switch, new directionals/wiper stalk, a set of drop dead gorgeous GP wheel end caps, a perfect set of the of old school chrome PMD end caps that I need for my '68 Firebird, a couple of cans of blue flexible vinyl paint, all for a combined low price. He was just glad a Pontiac guy could use them all. I passed on the OEM bumper impact absorber as mine are all bolted solid. But just seeing one in a GM box was amazing. He also had 7 of the deep rally wheel trim rings but they were for 14" wheels. Rats! They were mint! All in all a good day. View attachment 202856
and you didn't post the ad here so we couldo get the leftovers? man, what a buddy!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor