What did you buy for your G body today? [2023]

Sweet_Johnny

Has A Face For Radio
Supporting Member
Oct 4, 2022
Wichita, Kansas
Didn't buy 'em, but WHYTLIE sent me the later version Chevy HVAC control knobs since I expressed interest in them due to having an SS dash in the Elk. The knobs arrived with a note and some chocolates, indicating his level of class. Thank you for the kindness, the knobs I've been missing, and of course, the chocolate. IMG_20231227_173711849.jpg

I did, however, make a purchase from 87National, and the Astro steering shaft (which he cleaned & modified), stay-down license plate holder, and RKE unit all arrived neatly/ safely packaged and in excellent shape. We remained in contact throughout the transaction and they even checked to make sure I was happy after the fact. Thanks guys! IMG_20231226_175518071.jpg

Reactions: 6 users

DSPbuilt

G-Body Guru
Jan 7, 2016
Cape Coral, FL
Fittings, some hose, some more fittings, and some flanges for the turbos. oh yea and some more fittings.

Reactions: 1 users

SS_Malibu

Royal Smart Person
Supporting Member
Sep 27, 2021
Mesa, AZ
Didn't buy 'em, but WHYTLIE sent me the later version Chevy HVAC control knobs since I expressed interest in them due to having an SS dash in the Elk. The knobs arrived with a note and some chocolates, indicating his level of class. Thank you for the kindness, the knobs I've been missing, and of course, the chocolate. View attachment 232917

I did, however, make a purchase from 87National, and the Astro steering shaft (which he cleaned & modified), stay-down license plate holder, and RKE unit all arrived neatly/ safely packaged and in excellent shape. We remained in contact throughout the transaction and they even checked to make sure I was happy after the fact. Thanks guys! View attachment 232918
This is another fine example of proving this forum is a Gbody family and not just a bunch of guys with a similar interest.
Fittings, some hose, some more fittings, and some flanges for the turbos. oh yea and some more fittings.
Always be sure you have plenty of fittings!

Reactions: 3 users

MechMan

Master Mechanic
Sep 13, 2018
Kingsport, TN
I didn’t buy these but still excited lol. My wife, for Christmas, got me the shop manual for my 86 Monte SS
473F0AE8-0904-4BAE-8B3A-03559D703319.jpeg

Reactions: 8 users

69hurstolds

Geezer
Supporting Member
Jan 2, 2006
There's a 2024 version of this thread out now, in case anyone's interested.

Reactions: 1 user

ck80

Supporting Member
Feb 18, 2014
There's a 2024 version of this thread out now, in case anyone's interested.

Hmm... I can help that out methinks.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor