What did you buy for your G body today? [2023]

old80cs

G-Body Guru
Jun 27, 2013
Massachusetts
The hen's tooth arrived today, popped up on eBay and I grabbed it. It's used but in very good condition for an original GM part. Verified the part number on the backside before I purchased it. This one will do unless an NOS one pops up down the road. I have already sourced NOS grills, tail lights and RH headlight bezel.

IMG_4735.jpeg

• Winner
Reactions: 2 users

john87442

Master Mechanic
Supporting Member
Mar 9, 2021
Geneva ohio
Was able to finish my umi install font and back, and thanks to hutch for the detailed instructions finished the install of the reworked air box… love those videos since I have the same car.

Attachments

• IMG_4489.jpeg
    IMG_4489.jpeg
    3 MB · Views: 34
  • IMG_4486.jpeg
    IMG_4486.jpeg
    2.2 MB · Views: 33
Reactions: 3 users

DSPbuilt

G-Body Guru
Jan 7, 2016
Cape Coral, FL
Does it count if the wife bought it?
She’s pretty supportive of what I do and want to do but I was never expecting this from her.
Needless to say this Christmas will forever be one of my favorites!
IMG_4275.jpeg

• Winner
  • Wow
Reactions: 4 users

86LK

Royal Smart Person
Jul 23, 2018
She’s pretty supportive of what I do and want to do but I was never expecting this from her.
View attachment 232835
she bought the table to hold your stuff? she's so supportive of what you do! (y)

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users

mclellan83

Comic Book Super Hero
Jun 27, 2017
Pgh, PA
View attachment 232835
She got a sister like that?
Hair Hairstyle GIF by Celebs Go Dating

• Haha

DSPbuilt

G-Body Guru
Jan 7, 2016
Cape Coral, FL
Reactions: 1 user

DSPbuilt

G-Body Guru
Jan 7, 2016
Cape Coral, FL
she bought the table to hold your stuff? she's so supportive of what you do! (y)
Nah I stole the table from my mama. :ROFLMAO:

john87442

Master Mechanic
Supporting Member
Mar 9, 2021
Geneva ohio
Worked on steering box with a little help from hutch. Actually a lot of help.. can’t explain how incredible these videos are and step details. Had to keep rewinding and watching while I worked…

Attachments

• IMG_4530.jpeg
    IMG_4530.jpeg
    2.3 MB · Views: 30

ck80

Supporting Member
Feb 18, 2014
Hey, I've given long thought to first identify as a female, and them as a lesbian these days. Has to be money and opportunities in that.

First I get to call my self transgender. Lots of buss words and preferential treatment there. Second I get to identify as gay/lesbian. And I choose to be a tomboy/butch variety who wears men's clothes

And all I've got to do is keep loving women like always, and, zero lifestyle changes.

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor