80/MALIBU/COUPE

Greasemonkey
Feb 17, 2021
TUCSON AZ
FINALLY PULLED THE TRIGGER ON SOME PARTS

FULL FRONT AND REAR BMR SUSPENSION WITH VIKING COILOVERS
ALUMINUM RADIATOR WITH E FANS
AND
ILL BE DRIVING UP TO PHX FOR A LS DROP OUT DRIVETRAIN NOT SURE WHAT IM COMING HOME WITH
WILL SEE WHAT SOME CASH BUYS
SOO PARTS SHOULD BE SHOWING UP HERE SOON..

Last edited:
Reactions: 3 users

Ugly1

Royal Smart Person
Oct 26, 2021
Lost in the woods of NH
FINALL PULLED THE TRIGGER ON SOME PARTS

FULL FRONT AND REAR BMR SUSPENSION WITH VIKING COILOVERS
ALUMINUM RADIATOR WITH E FANS
AND
ILL BE DRIVING UP TO PHX FOR A LS DROP OUT DRIVETRAIN NOT SURE WHAT IM COMING HOME WITH
WILL SEE WHAT SOME CASH BUYS
SOO PARTS SHOULD BE SHOWING UP HERE SOON..
Check out Arizona Auto Parts. Guys did me right.

drmatera

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Sep 28, 2022
Got another item checked off the "To do" list on the wagon. 8.8 rear is in, Trick uppers are installed and we just finished up these home built lower control arms.

Attachments

• IMG_8800[1].JPG
    IMG_8800[1].JPG
    1.6 MB · Views: 7
Reactions: 3 users

DSPbuilt

G-Body Guru
Jan 7, 2016
Cape Coral, FL
Got another item checked off the "To do" list on the wagon. 8.8 rear is in, Trick uppers are installed and we just finished up these home built lower control arms.
Those arms look nice but you are going to have problems getting those on with the 8.8.
The stock 8.8 lowers are at a different angle and don't point directly at the g-body lower mount. An adjustable lower with hiems is likely going to be needed.

Reactions: 1 users

DSPbuilt

G-Body Guru
Jan 7, 2016
Cape Coral, FL
That was a concern I had which is why we built these. They fit perfect.
Nice. I know mine didnt. Seems to be hit or miss. Once I do my TRZ lower brackets I'm going to try and mimic the stock angles.

Reactions: 1 users

pagrunt

Geezer
Sep 14, 2014
Elderton, Pa
pagrunt did you make to parts-a-rama?
Yea Jr. & I made it but it was a sad thing this year. You would of liked it cause there were many classic (& in need) chainsaws there. Other than those it was more Mopar parts-a-rama cause there were more partsfor them than anything else. If I would of ever got my '71 Plymouth I want things would of been great. Then if I knew the wife wouldn't kill me, I could of dragged a '58 Biscayne home. Did meet up with UC645 who hooked up Jr. with a 3rd gen Camaro plate door.

Reactions: 4 users
Nov 4, 2012
Yea Jr. & I made it but it was a sad thing this year. You would of liked it cause there were many classic (& in need) chainsaws there. Other than those it was more Mopar parts-a-rama cause there were more partsfor them than anything else. If I would of ever got my '71 Plymouth I want things would of been great. Then if I knew the wife wouldn't kill me, I could of dragged a '58 Biscayne home. Did meet up with UC645 who hooked up Jr. with a 3rd gen Camaro plate door.
I was there for about an hour and a half this morning. Got in and got out. It was very lame. Lots of chicom tools that are cheaper at Harbor Freight, miscellaneous crankshafts, heads and blocks that look like they sat at the bottom of a lake for 10 years, plenty of $400 TH350s that you have no way of verifying the condition of, taillights for your 2004 Explorer Sport Trac, chrome bumpers that are rusted and pitted beyond repair, used K&N air filters priced like new ones.

I did see a nice 3120 Husqvarna that the guy wanted $1k for. I'd love to have it but that's a little over blue book value and I lose interest at anything over wholesale. Plus I gotta stay focused on the Skylark anyways.

Next time give me a heads up that you diks are there! UC645 pagrunt

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor