What did you buy for your G body today?

abadwillys

abadwillys

Greasemonkey
May 30, 2016
NY
Ive seen the other thread, " what did you do to your G body today", and thats a great thread, But sometimes we buy parts for a build or upgrade, or purchase stuff as funds allow and/or stockpile stuff until we are ready to install or build. So, this is a thread to show your latest Purchase for your G Bod. If there is already a Thread for this , forgive me, i did search. I bought a lot of stuff last year for mine i wont go into, but Ill start with my latest Purchase. I was in Chicago area last week and brought back a new 4" Cowl Hood, from my good friend Torrey at Glasstek. I have a Harwood cowl now but never liked it, besides its been repaired from the time it ripped off my hinges, when i forgot to latch it !! OOPS!
Ive used Glasstek on some other cars,they make some nice stuff, So, what did you buy today?
newhood-jpg.54166

wonderboy24

wonderboy24

Royal Smart Person
Jul 10, 2012
Davenport, Iowa
ordered these about an hour ago.
rnm-1113p_w-jpg.54169

Injectedcutty

Injectedcutty

Comic Book Super Hero
Nov 24, 2014
Louisville, KY
Just got these trick looking hood bumpers i ordered over the weekend via summit, along with new roof rail seals, trunk seal, and cowl seal.
A big thanks to HAFROD for leading me to the correct length hood bumpers since they come in 2 different lengths.
20160829_181928-jpg.54170

wonderboy24

wonderboy24

Royal Smart Person
Jul 10, 2012
Davenport, Iowa
Just got these trick looking hood bumpers i ordered over the weekend via summit, along with new roof rail seals, trunk seal, and cowl seal.
A big thanks to HAFROD for leading me to the correct length hood bumpers since they come in 2 different lengths. View attachment 54170
Summit has them? what do i look under to get these thanks

Injectedcutty

Injectedcutty

Comic Book Super Hero
Nov 24, 2014
Louisville, KY
Summit has them? what do i look under to get these thanks
Hood bumpers....search by brand which is ring brothers. They weren't cheap but hell when it comes to hotroddin nothing can put a price on customization and style!

zeth hale

zeth hale

Greasemonkey
Aug 12, 2016
clare, Michigan
Moly rings and a pushrod length checker for the lq4 going in

wonderboy24

wonderboy24

Royal Smart Person
Jul 10, 2012
Davenport, Iowa
Hood bumpers....search by brand which is ring brothers. They weren't cheap but hell when it comes to hotroddin nothing can put a price on customization and style!
found them thanks