What did you do at work today?

Had to keep going over to reposition one of the big bags he was sanding so decided to take a pic of a few of the bikes sitting there
20231005_085445.jpg

Reactions: 1 users
Luckily got all of this out this morning cause we had to have the shop truck towed back to the dealer after only having it for 2 days of driving
IMG_20231017_145316.jpg IMG_20231016_160440.jpg IMG_20231017_141038.jpg IMG_20231017_124052.jpg

Reactions: 1 user
We're in the annual "putting lipstick on pigs" mode for the DOT. There's nothing like putting indoor industrial paint by brush on trucks & plows that have to deal with weather & salt all winter. I think my plow is 50 lbs lighter from the rust & years of old paint being needled off. That stuff was hidding lots of ugly & holes. But atleast the ol' International isn't that bad (but not that good either.)

I'm off Fridays, but yesterday all I did was change 4 D cell batteries in a couple instruments. Then I watched a lot of Hotel Hell and Matty Matheson videos.

• Haha
Plant I’m at is slowly closing down. Like xxBlood88shotxx , I don’t work Fridays so yesterday was taking down Wearhouse racking and help some of the other guys on the few machines that are still running. Been watching millions of $$ go in the dumpsters. Some little stuff I’ve been able to get to a new home.
It’s only 1 of the 4 plants that got shutdown. So millions are getting scrapped in them too. All a tax write off for a multi billion dollar company. Got to be Green and all that! I worked making material for radar domes for defense purposes and sports stadium roofs.

Today was day five of week two which makes two of my three weeks of shitf rotation complete. The biggest effort in all this is to expand the work load to fit the time allocation. Even at my absolute slowest I can get this stuff knocked off in about half the time that has been budgeted.

The biggest issue right now is that my neck muscles have all decided to go into spasm mode. Did manage to get one side to cease and desist but the other side is going to be tougher. It would be a lot simpler if doctors still offered cortisone shots. One or two of them in the right locations and all would be well. Apparently there is total paranoia in the medical field about steroids bering used for anything. idiots.

nick

• Sad

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor