Greasemonkey
Mar 5, 2010
Macon, GA
pontiacgp said:
shanghaismith said:
I made some decals for my valve covers.
valvecoverdecals020.jpg

valvecoverdecals019.jpg

That looks awesome. You even have the jet pointed forward on each decal. How'd you make them?
I made them on a Gerber EDGE thermal printer using Sigh Lab software. I used to sell a lot of decals on the web but Fo.Mo.Co. sent their lawyers after me for making decals for the Ford Raptor so I shut down my web site.

onyxxtreme

Greasemonkey
Jul 12, 2007
Ft Polk, LA
i drove almost 1200 miles round trip the past couple days to trailer my Cutlass down to my new house.
When i got to my parents to pick up the car, I couldn't find the keys to the Cutlass. Searched everywhere for 2 hours, finally gave up. So I busted out the back vent window, to unlock the door, and bashed the steering column to crank it up and load it on the trailer.
Drove 600 miles back home, unload the car in the driveway, walk inside and there are my keys. Wife found em in a storage room next to where the dog sleeps. :evil:

Today I will tape up the busted window, vacuum out all the glass and pieces of column. Maybe wash the car, since it hasn't been washed since i bought it off ebay 10 months ago.
BTW i got 15mpg in my 02 expedition 5.4 driving up there with an empty trailer, and 9-10mpg on the way back. It was only towing and hauling a combined 6,500 lbs. I think I definitely need to upgrade to a powerstroke Excursion, this year, for our family SUV/hauler. Bigger truck, more power, and better MPG's.

malibu80

Greasemonkey
Jan 17, 2008
Seattle washington
No actual work done today but over the past month I've installed all the jounce bars, quick ratio box, cup holder, and Cherokee steering shaft.

Attachments

• malibu mods 005 (640x480).jpg
    malibu mods 005 (640x480).jpg
    244.7 KB · Views: 674
  • malibu mods 002 (640x480).jpg
    malibu mods 002 (640x480).jpg
    240.7 KB · Views: 678
  • malibu mods 003 (640x480).jpg
    malibu mods 003 (640x480).jpg
    258.3 KB · Views: 677

shanghaismith

Greasemonkey
Mar 5, 2010
Macon, GA
I made a bezel for my gauge cluster and printed some wood grain vinyl for the dash, now it matches my console.
020xnu.jpg

Now I need to do the radio/heater bezel, the rest of the dash, and the doors.

Mistermastamind

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Nov 19, 2012
Purchased and delivered new 3/8" screw in studs for Vortec Heads, New Flywheel, And Starter to the mechanic. Can't wait till it's done tomorrow.

CWPottenger

G-Body Guru
Oct 9, 2012
Bitchin'-Buick said:
Visited her in the garage while we both wait for spring....... :(

You and me both! I am finally putting my ride back on the road. Sadly my window of good weather ran out for this season before I had it back to road ready.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor