What did you do to your G-Body today? [2011-2018]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just ordered the Pypes Street Pro cat-back for the Monte. My nephew and his friends have been mocking my car for being too quiet. This cannot stand...
I took the Monte out for a trip to the trim shop on Monday (the day before the snow returned) and dropped off the console lid to be recovered. And the upholsterer got to see my new seats installed.

Oops, you'll have to settle for just one of them. :wink:
DSC_0162_zpsc452ab35.jpg

finally got all my door and roof molding clips in. Last night i was able to replace the outer window sweep on my cutlass. I used 3m weather stripping adhesive to keep the new sweep mounted and sealed to the top door molding. Also got the vinyl top trim put back on with new clips. I restored my sail panel emblems and those were installed to. Now she is starting to look much better than she did a year ago. Next up is replacing the upper window rubbers and the door seals. Now all i need to find is a nos or mint set of grilles for the 86 cutty

ZZ4CutlaSS said:
Installed a MSD 6AL box today and could not believe how easy it was to install and how much better it started.
IMG_20130321_164914.jpg
It is surprising how much faster engines start up with these. I do also like the new MSD 6Al has the plug in on it. Thats a clean install on the A/C delete panel.

hurst1979olds said:
ZZ4CutlaSS said:
Installed a MSD 6AL box today and could not believe how easy it was to install and how much better it started.
IMG_20130321_164914.jpg
It is surprising how much faster engines start up with these. I do also like the new MSD 6Al has the plug in on it. Thats a clean install on the A/C delete panel.
He's actually got one that works... Wow 😛

I swapped my pcv valve and breather locations for a cleaner look...

hurst1979olds said:
ZZ4CutlaSS said:
IMG_20130321_164914.jpg
Thanks...I sure like this style with the one plug makes for a cleaner install!

brushed the snow off the tarp and shoveled around it. in a couple weeks i can jack her up off the blocks and throw the wheels on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor