What did you do to your G-Body today? [2011-2018]

Status
Not open for further replies.
my carpet came in the mail

Gbody said:
my carpet came in the mail

that must have been a big envelope... :mrgreen:

I thought about putting it back on the road today cause my Jeep broke down. I talked myself out of it and replaced the wire on my starter...laziness almost got the better of me... :?

went to a junk yard found a blend door pivot arm, found a part i didnt even know i needed until i saw it the battery spacer... SWEET. on the way home i stopped in at another salvage yard i know of and asked them about a car they had set aside about a month ago because they didnt know what they were going to do with it.. come to find out it was the owners own car and it was being parted out... YESSS grabbed another blend door pivot arm and it still had the factory radio connectors.. :shock: so i got them as well.

Ordered some inner fender braces, new stainless mufflers and tailpipe tips...

Clutch_Grabwell said:
Just ordered the Pypes Street Pro cat-back for the Monte. My nephew and his friends have been mocking my car for being too quiet. This cannot stand...
Put some electric dumps in there somewhere too, just in case they still complain. :twisted:

checked the tracking number for my new swaybars. they should be here today!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor