What did you do to your G-Body today? [2011-2018]

Status
Not open for further replies.

rangertom

Greasemonkey
Sep 2, 2012
Independence, MO
bigblockfrank said:
added low fuel light, also installed new fuel sending unit.
Everytime I think I've read all the threads and found all the mods someone comes up with another awesome mod... you guys are awesome... i'm definitely doing this one... can it be done with a standard guage cluster or just the ralley pack?

bigblockfrank

Greasemonkey
Mar 24, 2009
mt.vernon, ky
rangertom said:
bigblockfrank said:
added low fuel light, also installed new fuel sending unit.
Everytime I think I've read all the threads and found all the mods someone comes up with another awesome mod... you guys are awesome... i'm definitely doing this one... can it be done with a standard guage cluster or just the ralley pack?

i would say, yes. it could be used in standard cluster. i cant take credit for this, i got it from this guys as well.

pontiacgp

blank
Mar 31, 2006
Kitchener, Ontario
I bought a pair of BFG g-force comp2 255-50-16 for the rear and installed this battery today...it's the s925 model

xsp-s925_m.jpg

RocketGremlin455

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Jul 18, 2012
Galloway NJ
Getting ready to go charge my battery up. It figures of all this time sitting, it waits til I list it for sale for it to run down. Must be it's way of saying "NOOOO!!!"

pontiacgp

blank
Mar 31, 2006
Kitchener, Ontario
cleaned up the wiring for my battery in the trunk, warmed her up and smoked the tires for the first time this year, then poped on the face plate and turned the XM on and there was no service. I never transferred the XM equipment to the jeep this winter and I was looking forward the XM today... :wtf:

-83MONTESS-

Comic Book Super Hero
Nov 4, 2010
Bellevue, Ohio
tc1959 said:
Another Sunday at the car show. 96 Deg's today. That AZ heat is early this year. :cry:
Is that all you do is go to car shows to show us how shitty the weather is everywhere else? :lol: Here it was a breezy 48* :cry:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor