What did you do to your G-Body today? [2011-2018]

Status
Not open for further replies.

dr78442

G-Body Guru
Mar 15, 2010
massapequa park NY
took first place in my class 75-80 modified 8)

Dennyboy

Master Mechanic
Jun 26, 2011
Minnesota
rangertom said:
put on my F41 front sway bar today... what a difference !!!

yah i was very surprised when I put my front and rear f41 bars on. It was a night and day difference. Its actually comfortable going into a corner at full throttle hahaha!!!

rangertom

Greasemonkey
Sep 2, 2012
Independence, MO
Dennyboy said:
rangertom said:
put on my F41 front sway bar today... what a difference !!!

yah i was very surprised when I put my front and rear f41 bars on. It was a night and day difference. Its actually comfortable going into a corner at full throttle hahaha!!!
I know right, I took it out this evening and was hitting corners like I was driving a Lotus...lmao

tc1959

Comic Book Super Hero
Dec 23, 2009
Surprise AZ.
-83MONTESS- said:
tc1959 said:
Another Sunday at the car show. 96 Deg today. That AZ heat is early this year. :cry:
Is that all you do is go to car shows to show us how shitty the weather is everywhere else? :lol: Here it was a breezy 48* :cry:
Sorry ... We go into heat hibernation here.. Everything shuts down in the summer here. Last year it got up to 119 degrees.
Believe me no one wants to be out in that around here. So we go to everything we can, AS much as we can in the spring and fall. 8)

pontiacgp

blank
Mar 31, 2006
Kitchener, Ontario
tc1959 said:
-83MONTESS- said:
tc1959 said:
Another Sunday at the car show. 96 Deg today. That AZ heat is early this year. :cry:
Is that all you do is go to car shows to show us how shitty the weather is everywhere else? :lol: Here it was a breezy 48* :cry:
Sorry ... We go into heat hibernation here.. Everything shuts down in the summer here. Last year it got up to 119 degrees.
Believe me no one wants to be out in that around here. So we go to everything we can, AS much as we can in the spring and fall. 8)

It's all about perspective, we had a snow storm this past Saturday so your weather reports are very disturbing to us..plus with a person who hides in a garage to get out of putting up Christmas decorations their motives are suspect... :mrgreen:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor