What did you do to your G-Body today? [2011-2018]

Status
Not open for further replies.

pontiacgp

blank
Mar 31, 2006
Kitchener, Ontario
Ordered long grommets to use on my tall valve covers for the pcv and breather to stop the oil from getting sucked in and burning and I picked up my Howe ball joint sleeves so I can install scrww in ball joints on the lower A arm......but all that is on hold cause we race at this place on Friday nite and the car still isn't back together from the wreck in the last race...

aerial-300x187.jpg

MrHernandez

G-Body Guru
May 25, 2009
Jackson,TN
Installed air shocks, new door panel clips, and window guide felts. Loving the new stance at 25psi, sorry no pics

Dennyboy

Master Mechanic
Jun 26, 2011
Minnesota
put my B&M shifter boot and plate in my console. It came out better than I thought!

G-Body_Vet

Comic Book Super Hero
Oct 15, 2010
Ordered sfi balancer & flexplate, oil pump, pan, viton rear main seal, and one piece Pontiac pan gasket

Longroof79

Rocket Powered Basset Hound
Oct 14, 2008
Gainesville, Fl
tc1959 said:
Gave her a bath, So we could drive her to lunch on my B-day.
Happy Birthday, old man... :lol: Mine was Saturday... :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor