What did you do to your G-Body today? [2011-2018]

Status
Not open for further replies.
got my new tires installed, adjusted my uca's, changed the oil aand took some pictures

20130905_145239.jpg

20130905_185357.jpg

Changed the engine in the Caballero because the other one blew up

Bought this "Zoom Performance" 3.42 pinion and ring gear set, used, in excellent condition, for 100$. Another thing to install on the Cutlass. It's a standard 7.5 /10 bolts/28 splines setup that will fit in the current housing.

Attachments

• 20130907_161307_resized_1.jpg
    20130907_161307_resized_1.jpg
    508.1 KB · Views: 584
Spent the day getting ready for the car show in Seaside tomorrow. Painted the air cleaner cover, cleaned and detailed the engine, cleaned and polished all the chrome, painted the entire underneath of the car, and carpeted the trunk. All that is left for the trunk is adding the 2nd battery where the spare tire used to be and building the cover for it. Once that's done, no more projects until the engine is yanked for rebuild in the fall and then (hopefully) paint in the spring.

Attachments

• SAM_0252.JPG
    SAM_0252.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 570
  • SAM_0254.JPG
    SAM_0254.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 581
  • SAM_0259.JPG
    SAM_0259.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 581
got my new ash tray in yesterday. dyed it to match my interior.also got some parts in for the the steering column.ash trays was brown now it is black

Attachments

• IMAG1281.jpg
    IMAG1281.jpg
    97.7 KB · Views: 564
  • IMAG1282.jpg
    IMAG1282.jpg
    104.4 KB · Views: 549
Certainly has enough oil pressure :lol: .

I drove mine down to Del Taco for some grub. Loud-mouthed fat chick who took my order LOVED my car. Not sure how to feel about that.

A group of my friends took their bikes out for a cruise and I followed them. They offered me a bike but I refused. They think it is fine to just ride a bike for no other reason than the ride itself but that doesn't apply to a car. They just don't get it. :roll: We had a great day just the same.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor