What did you do to your G-Body today? [2011-2018]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I ordered the throttle shaft bushing kit on eBay so I can put the pos dualjet back together and back on the wagon
I ordered it from ninja fuel systems
Anyone bought from them on here?

I removed the power antenna and installed a plain old antenna from a 1999 gmc sonoma looks great and now I can listen to the radio. The plastic bezel is almost identical to the bezel on the power antenna in fact can't even tell looks great and functions.

I went and bought a for sale sign for my cutlass. I have found another G-Body for sale local that i want and since i cant afford both this one will have to go. I hate to get rid of it as it is a great car runs and drivers great and has no rust but I want the Monte SS Aero more than the Cutlass.

Attachments

• Cutlass 1.JPG
    Cutlass 1.JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 483
Hope that aero is nice because that cutlass is immaculate

Blew out one of the rear brake lines. Thanks to my mechanic for taking it right in to fix it! Then just cleaned it up and polished the rims and chrome again. There is a show tomorrow night at Calloways in West Creek NJ I am going to try to make.

Went to a cruise at Callaway's in West Creek. Nice night, one of the best weather wise of the year so far!

Attachments

• Calloways.jpg
    Calloways.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 298
finally got the starter out... had to take the motor mount loose,jack up one side of the engine, remove the clamshell section, and take all the bolts out of the header. :blam:
got the new mounted up, everything bolted back together, and it's turning over better than it ever did. guess I'll be keeping the long tube headers a while longer after all......

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor