What did you do to your G-Body today? [2011-2018]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well first...this was not all done this weekend....Here are a few things I have been working on.

First....the dash was replaced...got rid of the dash cap and bought an un cracked original dash.....then swapped out the wood grain instrument cluster for a black one, and installed a new shifter ball.

Then I finished up the rear end detail...adding the metal tab for the posi units. Powder coated it with clear so it won't rust

Finally I swapped the valve covers for a taller set of chrome ones....that way I don't have to use a double gasket to clear the rocker arms.... re powder coated the air cleaner lid back to satin black....added some vacuum lines to the air cleaner lid....and put on my Tonawanda sticker.

Next I think it's time to finish up the trunk....!!

I think speed just proved everyone wrong.... you can improve on perfection! 8)
:drool:

1evilregal said:
I think speed just proved everyone wrong.... you can improve on perfection! 8)
:drool:

I agree that is a very sharp car, very clean look, that car will always be cool in my eyes

Didn't take the video today but got it uploaded today. Just one more from the last time at the short track drags.

Is everybody ready for some BBQ today ? Have a great day and stay safe, Happy Labor Day. 8)

Attachments

• 1150294_10151603829722338_1020836427_n.jpg
    1150294_10151603829722338_1020836427_n.jpg
    25.4 KB · Views: 1,723
tc1959 said:
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10202141983059503&set=o.102279051960&type=1&theater

General Motors Looking good, Paul!

Patrick
GM Community Manager

That is a very unique and unsolicited compliment, congratulations and I wonder if Patrick peruses though this forum.... 🙂

pontiacgp said:
tc1959 said:
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10202141983059503&set=o.102279051960&type=1&theater

General Motors Looking good, Paul!

Patrick
GM Community Manager

That is a very unique and unsolicited compliment, congratulations and I wonder if Patrick peruses though this forum.... 🙂
Surprised Me....

just joined gbody forum tonight, bought a sandblaster to clean my freshly pulled frame to start of the build.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor