What did you do to your G-Body today? [2011-2018]

Status
Not open for further replies.

L.A.X-RATED

Royal Smart Person
Aug 25, 2010
-83MONTESS- said:
BPTTONE420012 said:
some ghetto pos stole the headunit out of my bu... not a big deal by me, but it just pisses me off some gutless pos now has something that i worked for... i hate thieves
Lol what about all the guns you have :lol:
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: 2shae brennan 2shae :wink:

awdblazer

Master Mechanic
Dec 12, 2013
changed valve cover gaskets
changed out old transmission pan for a deep one
got it started up
changed oil

BPTTONE420012

G-Body Guru
Jan 20, 2014
FAIRFIELD COUNTY, CT
-83MONTESS- said:
BPTTONE420012 said:
some ghetto pos stole the headunit out of my bu... not a big deal by me, but it just pisses me off some gutless pos now has something that i worked for... i hate thieves
Lol what about all the guns you have :lol:

Its called GHETTO POS's dont work, so while i was at WORK, they were breaking into my other car... but its ok, cause they need the money, probably for a new pair of jordans that they can use to walk to the bus

MetroRob

Greasemonkey
Jan 14, 2014
replacing the heater control :D scored out of the slimer green car

maybe a coat of glaze oh and a vacuum

pontiacgp

blank
Mar 31, 2006
Kitchener, Ontario
cleared my car today with what was supposed to be a matte clear coat......it's fukin flat..... so my time and $200 down the drain, I am slightly pissed....:wtf:

edit..I am really pissed

Blake442

Geezer
Apr 24, 2007
Minneapolis
Finally stopped using the 442 as a shelf and got the last of the wagon pieces off of it so I could get the cover off.
I robbed the donut-spare out of it to use on the wagon so I put the wagons full-size spare in just in case.
I grabbed a case of oil, a filter and some ATF so I can hopefully fire it up this weekend... :banana:

thepcsurgeon

Master Mechanic
Oct 10, 2013
Orange County, NY
Had some jegs exhaust tips welded on a month ago. Blew all the spot welds and they rattled like tuna cans on a string. Drove me nuts! I whacked them off today with a sawsall. I tried to save them, really I did.. POS!!!!!!!
Old
emajezaj.jpg
e7ejyjun.jpg
azu3a3e9.jpg
ade5a5y8.jpg

New to be welded on next week
y6avy8y4.jpg
8ete6any.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

MetroRob

Greasemonkey
Jan 14, 2014
Not that I have done it (yet) but I will be doing door pins !! All for and bushings 12.00 :D I love my jobber account

*** Edit***

Door pins and bushings replaced without removing the doors :D in about 5 minutes lol

oranGekrate

Greasemonkey
Oct 25, 2012
Fredericksburg, VA
Did the passenger side power window motor today. Very strange now because my down is now up and up is down on both the driver and passenger switch. The only thing that would make sense is it was wired reverse in the new motor. Maybe I'll try to switch my wires at the plug, maybe not, It works now so I'm pleased :mrgreen:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor