What did you do to your G-Body today? [2011-2018]

Status
Not open for further replies.

abadwillys

Greasemonkey
May 30, 2016
NY
I got my new Hood installed and fitted, nothing just bolts on, as many of you may know if you have been modifying cars for a while, but with patience and perseverance i got it to where i like it, I also got enough fittings to finish my fuel lines on my new Engine build, same goes for that Fuel pressure regulator bracket, it suppose to mount the FP regulator on top, however that puts it in a collision with my drop based air cleaner, I had to open up the center hole, drill 4 new holes, get longer screws and mount it on the bottom of the bracket using the diaphragm cover mounting screws, in the end its gonna work out ok.

Reactions: 3 users

Injectedcutty

G body LS mafia
Nov 24, 2014
Louisville, KY
Getting some time in to tape up the LS in prep for paint. I'm shooting for having it painted tomorrow....gotta clean it up a bit before the paint flies.
20170528_121454.jpg

Last edited:
  • Winner
Reactions: 5 users

pontiacgp

blank
Mar 31, 2006
Kitchener, Ontario
I worked on some electrical glitches. Window module that puts the windows up when I hit the remote lock was not working and found the lead to trigger the module was dead so I'll have to take a look at the brain for the alarm. Passenger side window was very slow to go up last summer but when I bypassed the switch it was back to normal speed. The connector had some issues but I had no spare so I cut it off and did some temporary wiring to find the switch is dead in one direction....lucky for me there is a guy ion Kijiji selling a new switch..

window switch.jpg

Reactions: 1 users

motorheadmike

Geezer
Nov 18, 2009
Saskatchewan, Truckistan
Lowered the Monte some more... pics later!

Reactions: 2 users

Rktpwrd

Builder of Cool Shjt
Supporting Member
Feb 2, 2015
Calgary, Alberta, Canada
Reactions: 1 user
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor