What did you do to your G-Body today? [2011-2018]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dennyboy

Master Mechanic
Jun 26, 2011
Minnesota
drove her to work today. shes definately not a highway car. but it was a nice cruise to break her in.

richp85elco

Master Mechanic
Feb 3, 2011
Long Beach, CA
Tiggertrucks said:
Installed the other motor mount and re-installed the column
got the engine bay ready for that monster 305 going in on saturday :rofl: :banana:

Better believe it :rofl: believe it or not there torqie! I would fly on the freeway with my 800lb bike in the back :rofl:

Crazcnuk

Apprentice
Aug 26, 2011
Hinton, AB
Picked up a battery box, for the trunk, 16" electric fan w/ controller, 10 qts of B&M Trick shift synthetic, a pair of 15x8 Weld Draglites (for the rear), new 26"x10" slicks (for the track), ordered ET Street slicks (for the street!) and Sportsman S/Ts for the front.

Will have to drill the rims for bead locks.

kuruption109

Comic Book Super Hero
Jun 28, 2008
highland, CA
Dave V said:
I went out to the garage and and thanked god that I was able to get my car done in the time frame I set for myself and also prayed for the drama to stop on this forum and crap talkers on this forum to grow up.......
:respect:

chevyGuy86

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Sep 26, 2011
Long Island
had custom 1/2" wheels spacers made for the rears rather than spending $70 a pair, only to find out that i need longer lug studs now. just a small setback, but i cant wait to go to the track on monday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor