What did you do to your G-Body today? [2011-2018]

Status
Not open for further replies.
drove it to walmart. Some punk in a toyota wouldnt move at a green light so honked at him and the horn button got stuck. So embarrased i got out of the car to unhook the horn and in that time the toyota didnt move till the light went red and back to green lol

Did some new fabrication work for my Torque bar mount and installed my new tail shaft housing to repair the one I snapped in half. Instead of mounting to transmission like a factory setup which I duplicated, I fabricated a separate brace off my cross member to locate and mount the front of the torque arm brace.

Attachments

• DSC01006.JPG
    DSC01006.JPG
    149.4 KB · Views: 487
Installed new carb studs and 1 1/2" spacer. Reset the distributor and fired her off. Regimes and took for for the first drive in over 2 years. She's developed a few bugs in that time... Man I wish there were more money and time

put her in the back yard covered and on wood. had some engine failure at carcraft and i have a new project on the way. it's a truck ive allways wanted and means alot to me. My grandpa died a year ago. He had a 64 F100 out in the woods on his land that i use to play in when i was little. so now I'm pulling it out and fixing her up to drive and have fun with. it hasn't ran in 22 years so it shall be an experience. I probubly won't be on much for a while untill i come back to the cutlass. I will soon when i have more space to rip it apart entirely.

Chris Van said:
Putting the front of my Cutlass on a diet. Ran across a deal that I just couldn't pass up. TRZ chromoly upper and lower A-arms, PA Racing chromoly spindles and Aerospace Components brakes for the front.

Got mine sitting on the ground again after installing all of the new front end parts.

Took 74 pounds off the nose of my Cutlass.
Now to get the bump steer set correctly, get the front end aligned and go see if it makes any difference at the track.

recoloring my interior. i am replacing my tan interior.got a complete interior (dark blue) out of a 87. changing it to black. so far looks pretty good with the right prep and supplies.

wonderboy24 said:
recoloring my interior. i am replacing my tan interior.got a complete interior (dark blue) out of a 87. changing it to black. so far looks pretty good with the right prep and supplies.

What products are you using?

i got everything from TPC GLOBAL. the paint is called COLOR COAT. made for plastic/vinyl. but have to use SEM plastic/vinyl prep spray. then use SEM - Plastic Adhesion Promoter. then you can paint you parts. i have been doing alot of research and this is what i was told to do.it wasnt cheap. 3 cans of paint and the prep and promoter 101.85. here is a before and after pic.

Attachments

• IMAG1209.jpg
    IMAG1209.jpg
    86 KB · Views: 813
  • IMAG1215.jpg
    IMAG1215.jpg
    71.4 KB · Views: 809
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor