What did you do to your G-Body today? [2011-2018]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cleaned and painted the grille and headlight bezels. Makes a big difference!

Attachments

• 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    2.5 MB · Views: 805
looks good.:grin:

Put on my radiator support x-brace bars.best thing is they cost me six bucks and the salvage yard and painted them for free at work.

got my pcv put on finally.

tried to get mine started fuel pump is out of it need to replace have been sitting for some time now need to restore it 🙁

Installed the roller rockers today and on the test drive it was a notice difference. The ratio is 1.52 and although the rollers give less resistance it's apparent that the stamped stock rockers are not close to the 1.5 ratio they are supposed to be. If I knew that the 1.52 rockers would have made the difference they did I would have been looking for a set long ago. The one thing I didn't get done today was the valve stem seals on number 8 which was impossible to do with the tool I have so tomorrow I'll be making a tool to get that job done so the plug won't get caked in oil.

Just hiding some wire from the stereo

Pulled the 750 double pumper to rebuild it and put on a vacuum secondaries 750 for now. Got to get a new set of plugs the old ones are shot.

Wet sanded roof with 2500 grit,hope to be buffing by the weekend. Also started cleaining window mechanisn to install new relic power windows

Did a little more TIG welding and metal work last night. Was slow going.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor