Greasemonkey
Nov 7, 2013
between disney and bush garden,FL
detailed engine bay, washed and took G/F out and did some burn outs :D

BPTTONE420012

G-Body Guru
Jan 20, 2014
FAIRFIELD COUNTY, CT
figured out why i keep popping fuses... only happens on rainy days... ttops leaking a little, water traveling across the inside of the ttop trim, and into my rearview mirror, shorting out the light, n popping the fuse... today i am taking my daughter n wife to the memorial day parade, one town over...

thepcsurgeon

Master Mechanic
Oct 10, 2013
Orange County, NY
Went to musclepalooza yesterday and saw some bad *ss gbodies and other muscle cars. I will go to this event every year from this point on. Also met some great Monte Carlo guys. Here are some pictures.
avyzyra9.jpg
uqymyha8.jpg
ju5a9ate.jpg
tejy2ete.jpg
umy9e2eb.jpg
dezu5e2u.jpg
asyqa7a2.jpg
u4e5udy9.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

axld86

Greasemonkey
Nov 7, 2013
between disney and bush garden,FL
very nice! a 88 ss/ silver is my next car.

mebe007

Royal Smart Person
Feb 7, 2007
newport news, viginia

RunAwayNJ

Master Mechanic
Oct 9, 2012
Ocean County, NJ
:roll: Finally - wired up the blue halo lights and the LED's behind the grill. Also added a fuse panel under the hood for future expansion, wired in to the new switch panel above the radio. The idea going forward is to add more LED's in the engine bay, and maybe elsewhere on the outside. Also ran the leads for the interior LED's which I'll hookup on a cooler day.

Attachments

• 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    494.1 KB · Views: 717
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    534.2 KB · Views: 708
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    516.1 KB · Views: 724
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor