Feb 7, 2007
newport news, viginia
Got her a little close to being on the road

Now to solve this everror leaking water bump back plate

Alerch

Master Mechanic
Jul 15, 2013
Goose creek SC
Got the entire front suspension off the car. Getting it ready to finish painting the frame. Then I get to install all my UMI goodies and the viking adjustable coil overs.

dlo253

G-Body Guru
Mar 25, 2011
PNW, WA
Not today, but yesterday.... Got a new deck and front speakers, also scored a set of staggered Weld Draglites for some trade work. Hopefully I can make them fit one way or another without too much abuse.

pontiacgp

blank
Mar 31, 2006
Kitchener, Ontario
I got the oil pump on, the pan on, the new to me flywheel installed, clutch assembly, starter motor, bellhousing, slave cylinder, transmission, crossmember and driveshaft, then called it a day....I'm beat... :|

MUELLERBU

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Apr 6, 2013
Delta, Bc
Gave it the must needed cut polish this weekend pardon shitty picture cant find digital camera

Attachments

• cut polish.jpg
    cut polish.jpg
    67.1 KB · Views: 727

Alerch

Master Mechanic
Jul 15, 2013
Goose creek SC
Finished paintng the frame today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor