What did you do to your G-Body today? [2011-2018]

Status
Not open for further replies.

pontiacgp

blank
Mar 31, 2006
Kitchener, Ontario
I've surmised what gear I need, thanks. Good info though, for any who may come across it. TCI has one that's a little bit more in depth and has a chart of common gears.

and don't forget you always get better fuel mileage with the last half of the tank ....:)

fleming442

Captain Tenneal
Dec 26, 2013
I had a little limp, black pecker flopping around under the car that was the trans vent tube dangling. I found a new place for the clip and trimmed the limp section off. Did that while draining the earl. Then, I realized that while the clean look of the cap on the valve cover looked good, it was a pain to fill the oil. I decided to put the standpipe back on, but it needed paint first.
20181103_163537.jpg
20181103_164709.jpg

Reactions: 6 users

axisg

Comic Book Super Hero
Jul 17, 2007
YYZ
My DD Safari van main leaf spring decided last night that 15 years of being treated like a 3/4 tonne truck was enough and split in half in spectacular fashion LOL. So I hopped in the Monte ( and after a quick boost from the porta-pack ) and for only like the 4th time since May I drive the car and actually worked it as my DD while the van is in the shop. The radio display works again ( self healed I guess since last fall when it stopped working ), battery connections need to be addressed because it goes from charging to not charging to charging again. But all in all it was nice burning thru a half tank of fuel and zig zagging around the city again like the car was intended to do.

Reactions: 3 users

a.graham52

Greasemonkey
Oct 19, 2017
installed a shift kit into my th200c. probably the best $50 i spend on this car.

Reactions: 1 users

KCP

Master Mechanic
Oct 11, 2018
Bavaria, Germany
Fixed the wire loom in the drivers side rear wheel well which was chafed through by oversized rear tires. Welcome rear lights!
Who puts a wire loom in this position anyway?

• Agree
Reactions: 1 user
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor