What Did You Do To Your G-Body Today? [2021]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ribbedroof

Comic Book Super Hero
Supporting Member
Jan 4, 2009
Wellston, OK
Any chance the drive gear is loose on the output shaft?
It didn't appear to be when I originally put the car together, but that's a good idea to double-check. Next time I drive it to work and can get it on the lift, this crawling around on the floor is getting old for me.

Thanks!

Reactions: 3 users

DSPbuilt

G-Body Guru
Jan 7, 2016
Cape Coral, FL
Drove 1.5hr to a farm in SC took easily over 2hrs to pick the “perfect “ tree.
Another 1.5hr back home. I love driving this thing so much. I can’t wait to put the other wheels so I actually hit the corners a little harder.
DC7B0341-0F5B-4F4F-A09F-CF4B1F9D1666.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: 10 users

scoti

Royal Smart Person
Sep 5, 2019
Texas
Drove 1.5hr to a farm in SC took an easily over 2hrs to pick the “perfect “ tree.
Another 1.5hr back home. I love driving this thing so much. I can’t wait to put the other wheels so I actually hit the corners a little harder. View attachment 187768
That's dedication to find the 'right' tree right there o_O

Reactions: 1 user

Injectedcutty

G body LS mafia
Nov 24, 2014
Louisville, KY
Burnout! Real nice day in KY, so took the girls for a cruise, then did a nice smokey before tucking it back into the garage. If I upload the video on the tube I'll copy it here.
20211128_161921.jpg

• Winner
Reactions: 15 users
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor