Not open for further replies.
Last weekend local no prep, me and my crewchief
IMG_6426 (1).jpeg
IMG_6440.jpeg
IMG_6441.jpeg
IMG_6426 (1).jpeg
IMG_6440.jpeg
IMG_6441.jpeg

Had a long and uncomfortable talk with her regarding her lack of performance and dependability the last couple weeks, my sheer disgust at the fact that she won’t cooperate with any of my diagnostics, and the high probability of her ending up with a brick on the accelerator, in an extremely coincidental situation where there just so happens to be a brick wall just about 50 yards ahead of her…

I understand... So much that I made this as a 🤝

Fk You and Ill See You Tomorrow 07062021132001.jpg

died at a drivethrough
****in hei wires keep coming off the coil terminals and/or pushing against the male spades and pushing the female spades out of the plugs. iove never had this issue before. :/

• Sad
Reactions: MalibuDavyou5
Repaired one of the many rusted out body mounts holes on my frame today. Thanks road salt.
I really want to replace my body bushing but I'm terrified I will find something like that and what could be a medium undertaking will spiral out of control

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor