Reactions: 8 users

Cauterize

Floater of Valves
Supporting Member
Feb 9, 2019
Deathbridge
Nothing but I got an email with this picture from the HOA 🤣
View attachment 211548
This is why I dont want to leave my neighborhood. Just in my Cresent there are so many random projects in people's front yards. 77ish firebird 400 in primer. Longbox crewcab square body. A Grand National that hasn't moved in 11 years.And then there was my yard until I purged this fall.....Nobody reports anything here. Its great.

I need to take some pictures for the spotted thread someday.

Reactions: 3 users

MrSony

Geezer
Nov 15, 2014
Des Moines, Iowa
I do think my battery is sh*t tho. First off it's a 4 year old superstart, second it drained down to 4 Volts twice in two days, once because I left the trunk open with the light on, and the second time I think the old alternator was hooked up backwards and drained it. And that probably wasn't good for it.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 1 user

DSPbuilt

G-Body Guru
Jan 7, 2016
Cape Coral, FL

DSPbuilt

G-Body Guru
Jan 7, 2016
Cape Coral, FL
I mean, I see the problem too. From the looks of things there's some foreign-made plastic bodied white car in the driveway.

It definitely needs to go.
Happy wife happy life. She like her Acuras. Even though she frustrated for not listening to me when I told her we needed a Chevy SS, had the opportunity for one in the low 30s and now they are all in the mid 40s low 50s!

Reactions: 1 user

DSPbuilt

G-Body Guru
Jan 7, 2016
Cape Coral, FL
  • Haha
Reactions: 1 users
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor