What Did You Do To Your G-Body Today? [2023]

Status
Not open for further replies.
700CCA should be enough to spin over a mild SBC. What detail/s am I missing here?
I agree, just when I did it last time I got an 850 CCA just cause I try to get as much as I can when I can
Yea I've been reading all the problems you've had with that EFI system seems like an odd issue. Others out there don't have any, guess you got a Monday/Friday one..🤔

I've been running a 2002 LS1 Fbody 0411 PCM and did my own wiring & tuning. Then again back in 2008 when I started tuning is was EFI Live and HP Tuners that was out there. Now all kinds of stuff.
I really just have that luck I am sure, we will see how she is going forward

Reactions: 1 users
Sometimes it’s not about the money. It’s about what you want.
Aftermarket buckets w/o OE pattern material would likely be close in price. Then, guys like me would need to make them match the rest of the interior so the cost number isn't ccrazy bad unless you're a lucky MF'r that finds an awesome deal on some stock seats in great shape stashed somewhere.

Reactions: 2 users
Installed X braces and hacked off exhaust pipes at the muffler outlets in provision for turn down dump offs

Attachments

• 20231019_163012.jpg
    20231019_163012.jpg
    3.5 MB · Views: 43
Reactions: 3 users
Today I just worked on paint on the Chevy, but I did think about buying another Cutlass. Does that count???

Reactions: 2 users
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor