What Did You Do To Your G-Body Today? [2023]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Figured out I didn’t have horns for a MCSS, so I cut up a set of Mustang horns and a one for a Camaro and made one.
C6ED63E3-3567-45DF-9099-6840E3C076A3.jpeg

BB53B74F-AEBA-4620-AA39-0092BB3F7C2B.jpeg

Reactions: 4 users
My buddy is trying to get me to run all the tuner stuff on the Blazer since he is familiar with their turbo parts

The horns aren't ricey at all. I had them on my Trueno (2 door Corolla coupe) in Japan and they were borderline out of place on that for as loud as they were.

30 yrs ago I was driving the then girlfriend's, now wife, 1992 Toyota 4x4 Supercab v6 pick-em-up truck and hit the horn. beep-beep? wtf beep beep? oh Hell no, not if I'm driving this! I changed out the horns to a 120dB dual-air-horn kit from Azone within the week. THAT got people's attention on the road when they did stupid stuff like cut me off or crowd me on the road!

fast forward 3 yrs later, we sold it to a decent corner lot. 9 months later we get registration paperwork in the mail under someone elses name. found his phone number, called him. somehow DMV screwed it up and put his name at our address. anyway, turned out he bought the truck from the corner lot because of that horn. said as soon as he heard it he had to buy it! :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 1 user
Whelp. Maybe I'm selling the 88 Rotte Carlo SS.

I was outside under the carport this morning finishing putting the seats in from the 'rewire' job, and, someone stopped by and asked if I'd sell it.

For 3x what I've got in it.

And I won't have to redo the rest of the floors the right way.

I told him I'd think about it.

Whelp. Maybe I'm selling the 88 Rotte Carlo SS.

I was outside under the carport this morning finishing putting the seats in from the 'rewire' job, and, someone stopped by and asked if I'd sell it.

For 3x what I've got in it.

And I won't have to redo the rest of the floors the right way.

I told him I'd think about it.
unless there's emotional attachment to it, I'd take him up on the deal. and even then.....

unless there's emotional attachment to it, I'd take him up on the deal. and even then.....
Going to leave it more or less up to the wife to decide. The *only* reason it didn't get cut up for parts was that she wanted it for hers, and, i told her she could have it.

Going to leave it more or less up to the wife to decide. The *only* reason it didn't get cut up for parts was that she wanted it for hers, and, i told her she could have it.
yeah, but with triple the money, now you can buy her a nicer one (y) (assuming she has no emotional attachment also)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor