What Did You Do To Your G-Body Today? [2023]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wasn't concerned with the camber aspect so much as getting it to stock. That's what I wanted, that's what I paid for. I drive the car probably 500 miles a week on the highway. I'll wait until ball joint and bushing time to fully dial it in.

I get it, but the stock range is crap. Long term you're going to chew the outsides of the tires first.

I wasn't concerned with the camber aspect so much as getting it to stock. That's what I wanted, that's what I paid for. I drive the car probably 500 miles a week on the highway. I'll wait until ball joint and bushing time to fully dial it in.
perfect way to play it. this is the perfect set up for your car and driving habits. contrary to some forum experts, your tires will last a long time with this setup. they'll probably wear out more from your burnouts and city driving then from the alignment. rotate tires every 5k and you'll be fine.

Reactions: 1 user
perfect way to play it. this is the perfect set up for your car and driving habits. contrary to some forum experts, your tires will last a long time with this setup. they'll probably wear out more from your burnouts and city driving then from the alignment. rotate tires every 5k and you'll be fine.
I usually rotate when the backs get bald
front tires go rearwards and front gets two new tires lol

Reactions: 1 user
Put in new hinge bushings on driver's side n worshed it. Was white with road debris.
also was tired of my exhaust banging around so made these derpy lil things.
received_514843010564212.jpeg

IMG_20230213_182743462.jpg

IMG_20230213_114942257_HDR.jpg

Reactions: 4 users
Whelp, the Rotte Carlo SS is...... GONE!

Wife decided to let it go to a new home, and, the cash got added to the project fund.

There is something new in the works though to replace it....

Reactions: 5 users
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor