What Did You Do To Your G-Body Today? [2023]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nothing so far today.

We got side-tracked with the Blackstone.

View attachment 220391

View attachment 220392

I did order a driveshaft. Should be done beginning of the week. I won't be able to pick it up till Friday. I'll have 5 days off, so should make some good progress.
Ordering supplies counts!! Besides look what you have going on here!

Ordering supplies counts!! Besides look what you have going on here!
Quality time with my son. Been doing that a lot recently.

We eat like pigs when we do this.

New Glamour Shots.
1683552753755.png

Took it out for a long weekend of car stuff but of course has to finish off with an issue as always, hopefully it ended up being just a flat but didn't feel so good in the back when driving it home and the flat was in the front. Hopefully tomorrow I will get the tire swapped out and see
20230506_094907.jpg
20230505_204437.jpg
20230505_171449.jpg

Took the Malibu over to a Performance Shop to get the exhaust done. Turns out my brain was in a fog or something, that I forgot which day my appointment was set 😓. Luckily they will get to it tomorrow. . . I did have to reconfirm my appoint with a local auto glass shop and on the 12th the Wind Shield is getting replaced. Will be posting pictures of both.

Reactions: 83MonteCarloSS
Reactions: mclellan83
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor