What Did You Do To Your G-Body Today? [2023]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Keep in mind that water only gets "better" farther south it goes. Didn't your H.S. get its water from their anyways?
CE64FDFE-5B49-4A36-A978-F0FDD5E80C5F.jpeg

That would explain many things.

• Haha
Reactions: Rktpwrd
View attachment 226906Started top half of door more metal working proved changes to bottom half its the whole door or nun seen a little dent on other side when I took the warped Darby board to the other side for curvature check
Still working on drivers door looks like it's going to take a week on it also 50 hours plus
16935184580080.jpg
Wet sanding remember body newbies primer under any spot putty .while the picture appears impossibly rough its just the lens, it's really shaped up well considering the uncounted days one door can take .its better to find a door that's not wrecked:

Last edited:
mclellan83
Bummer about that broken piston ring! Hope you can get a replacement without too much trouble!

Busy days lately with work and some family issues to tend to and haven’t done much to my car. I did get out in the garage for a hour and got the front fender parking lights and wheel opening moldings installed. The moldings cleaned up pretty well for originals and don’t have any dents as best I could see. Think I’m going to throw the NOS rocket badges on fenders next. Not sure if I’m going to replace the belt line moldings or leave it as is. Will decide at some point.

IMG_4433.jpegIMG_4434.jpeg

Front of the passenger quarter panel and all but the front and top of the passenger door done. The fender looks as close to glass already, so hopefully I can knock that out as a whole tomorrow and move on to the trunk.
7DD7AD09-D4CD-4065-B3BA-CF1E8ED689D2.jpeg

Found some good music while I was at it:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor