What Did You Do To Your G-Body Today? [2023]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Very mellow music. so what's the name of the band/group?

Nick
On Spotify and YouTube you’ll find it under Arc De Soleil, but the artist sometimes pops up by the name of Daniel Gunnarsson. Hagerty uses a lot of their songs for the Redline Rebuild series.

Bout time I have some issues since my buddy was amazed how easy the rings were going....
View attachment 227080View attachment 227081View attachment 227082View attachment 227083View attachment 227084
Try to look at the bright side.... ring issue? Sure, it sucks.

BUT

Now you have more time to source a good quadrajet or find a.competent rebuild place nearby! Either way that was going to hold up getting the car running like it should, so, maybe the ring isn't slowing things down at all!

• Haha
Reactions: mclellan83

BUT

Now you have more time to source a good quadrajet or find a.competent rebuild place nearby! Either way that was going to hold up getting the car running like it should, so, maybe the ring isn't slowing things down at all!
A86DA8A1-2D32-4EAC-A673-6AFEEF584B86.gif

mclellan83
Bummer about that broken piston ring! Hope you can get a replacement without too much trouble!

Busy days lately with work and some family issues to tend to and haven’t done much to my car. I did get out in the garage for a hour and got the front fender parking lights and wheel opening moldings installed. The moldings cleaned up pretty well for originals and don’t have any dents as best I could see. Think I’m going to throw the NOS rocket badges on fenders next. Not sure if I’m going to replace the belt line moldings or leave it as is. Will decide at some point.

View attachment 227092View attachment 227093
Appreciate it, 30 bucks wasn't bad in the grand scheme since I could get all the rings for just one cylinder. The part I hate is another 11 bucks to ship

BUT

Angry Season 4 GIF by The Office

Reactions: Rktpwrd and old80cs
Appreciate it, 30 bucks wasn't bad in the grand scheme since I could get all the rings for just one cylinder. The part I hate is another 11 bucks to ship

Angry Season 4 GIF by The Office
I sense your frustration at not having that nice shiny quadrajet keeping you from enjoying the car so long.

It's like bling for your engine, the plated finish all golden and sparkly.

Just the way to show your car you care, it's like giving a woman gold jewelry, she'll love you back....

Reactions: mclellan83
I sense your frustration at not having that nice shiny quadrajet keeping you from enjoying the car so long.

Just the way to show your car you care, it's like giving a woman gold jewelry, she'll love you back....
Performance Bling GIF by robstone

Reactions: ck80

1693519439986.jpeg

Reactions: john87442 and ck80
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor