What Did You Do To Your G-Body Today? [2023]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cooled down a little bit so I went for a little rip around the block..

20230907_184012.jpg

I went and had the windows in my Regal tinted and decided to go with 20%, it came out good and I can still see well through the tint.
20230909_153729.jpg
20230909_153740.jpg

Other quarter 1 & 1/2 days work no where near as bad as the other side sanded primered filled with fiberglass .(rotton bottom).Also sandblasted filled pits with jb weld spot sanded previouse spots with primer and spot putty removed chrome and saved ect. Overall a lot of work for most of the day !Bondo coming soon to the botom..

Attachments

• 20230909_175130.jpg
    20230909_175130.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 43
Last edited:
Reactions: 83MonteCarloSS
looks like your putting soul and mind into it.
looks good ,dont over think sh*t take your time
slow and steady wins the race.

Reactions: mclellan83
looks like your putting soul and mind into it.
looks good ,dont over think sh*t take your time
slow and steady wins the race.
Luckily my buddy is doing all the thinking, he is very smart and super OCD with stuff so its overchecking but to me that is fine. The problem we found this weekend was part of his going above and beyond luckily, he wanted to physically check oil capacity in the pan and used water. After dumping the first quart in it started pouring the water right back out, failed weld on the bottom of the pan. Good thing they still have a quality check these days....

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor