What Did You Do To Your G-Body Today? [2023]

Status
Not open for further replies.
how some people change these stop bushings in the car is beyond me:) 20230430_093339.jpg

Reactions: 2 users
Well this was yesterday, but I got the TH400 back from the builder and got it bolted in. There’s the old TH350 next to the built TH400. This one will handle the 383 and not break! Driveshaft is going to the shop tomorrow. Should be close to finishing it up this weekend and then get the exhaust re-welded.

Attachments

• IMG_1482.jpeg
    IMG_1482.jpeg
    2.5 MB · Views: 52
  • IMG_1491.jpeg
    IMG_1491.jpeg
    2.6 MB · Views: 56
  • IMG_1479.jpeg
    IMG_1479.jpeg
    3.6 MB · Views: 56
Reactions: 5 users
Ripped my temporary starter switch wiring out to fit a hacked up Regal console I picked up at Canfield. It’s close enough that I think I’m going to modify it further to fit my shifter, move the starter and fuel pump switches to the ash tray, and try to repair the skirt that was cut out by the previous owner.
AE657AB2-12AB-4C54-B033-B300B2FAB3B8.jpeg

Reactions: 8 users
Fought with the headlight a bit on Friday, was able to get the 2 adjusters in but just couldn't get the dang spring to work out. Gonna give it another shot in a day or 2. Then took it to a couple shows even though it was raining on Saturday, only got a pic at the one because the second one I got a lot of attention coming in so I immediately got as far away from my car as possible cause I hate the attention
20230429_104921.jpg
20230429_110958.jpg

Reactions: 8 users
Fought with the headlight a bit on Friday, was able to get the 2 adjusters in but just couldn't get the dang spring to work out. Gonna give it another shot in a day or 2. Then took it to a couple shows even though it was raining on Saturday, only got a pic at the one because the second one I got a lot of attention coming in so I immediately got as far away from my car as possible cause I hate the attention
View attachment 220057View attachment 220058
That's cause you parked near the ricers.

A big ol v8 is something to gawk at in a line of hamsters running on wheels with a turbo blowing air up their arses to run faster....

Reactions: 2 users

A big ol v8 is something to gawk at in a line of hamsters running on wheels with a turbo blowing air up their arses to run faster....
how about lil' ol v8? picked this up at Pate Swap meet last Friday 😁 now, I've just gotta decide what engine to put it on. the 305, the 283, or the future 383!

1682999990052.png

Reactions: 3 users

Haha, that was actually at Cars N Coffee, I showed up pretty late there cause I was originally not planning to go cause of the rain and didn't want to deal with other parking options. At the one I got attention at I parked by myself and think the closest thing was an Enterprise box truck, haha

Got the rear console mount situated, had to make an extension bracket to move it back an inch and a half so I didn’t need to put an awkward cut into the trim panel.
All that’s left to do is clearance the steel plate that was in there previously for a 3 speed shifter, and that’s set and done.
D6ECBF75-A559-4EAD-9306-C3C1AFA0EA86.jpeg

B3C14204-4E63-427F-A429-39E004DA4D8A.jpeg

:banana:

Reactions: 6 users
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor