What did you do to your G-Body today 2024

It's been a couple days (2) since I replaced stock springs with the variable rate ones the coils them selves seemed thicker buy say 10% besides being bigger across the circle area. Needless to say" it dosnt seem rough rideing or much higher just maybe slightly taller .I got 1 of the long walker ( thrush )mufflers installed under drivers side with it and pipe going under the transmission cross support yes under .some one will say under the crossmember no way"....
...well 'with what little space there is under the floor ( seat bucket) it's not much room regardless. No pictures at present .I can say the muffler is close to the break cable...of course I repainted the muffler black so the loud red isn't glaring. I'm not saying how the muffler is suspended but it is hanging from a steel band and ther is 1 bolt through the floor ,said band is about 3/4 the way back from front of edge of muffler , and there is an offset steel hanger going from the single bolt on the one end tucked under the band that is wrapped to the muffler body ,( yeah bolt ),and hopefully will allow a little flex for it to budge with the engine torque. Changed lugs and wheel spacers also

Last edited:

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor