What did you do to your G-Body today? [2011-2018]

Status
Not open for further replies.

pontiacgp

blank
Mar 31, 2006
Kitchener, Ontario
I'm picking up my axles for my 8.2 later, I had to get the flange turned down so the F body rotor can fit over it....then I can see how the calliper brackets line up with the 1980 Seville callipers

Bonnewagon

Lost in the Labyrinth
Supporting Member
Sep 18, 2009
Queens, NY
I cleaned the plugs, changed the air cleaner, swapped the 195* stat for a 160*, adjusted the carb, disconnected the Thermac, filled it with fishing rods and went fishing.

94gtfreak

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Dec 6, 2009
Finished up cleaning up some of the extra wires left over under the hood. Hooked factory rally tach back up and did some minor underhood cleaning. Don't know why but it feels like the trans. is starting to go on it....so may start gathering parts for a T-5 swap.

axisg

Comic Book Super Hero
Jul 17, 2007
YYZ
2.5 hours tonight spent cleaning and polishing the paint. Hopefully some night this week it will get it's first coat of wax. Gotta get off my *ss and pull the stereo before it gets too hot !

anthonychacon80

Master Mechanic
May 4, 2010
replaced my side marker lights with three LED lights. Put 1577A LED lights in the front turn signals but just did not look as bright. WEnt to autozone and put in new old school bulbs. Much better. Also thought about replacing the rear lights with some other LEDS but they also were not bright as the old school bulbs. Now all my bulbs are working again and my turn signal lights in the dash are not ON even though I am not turning.

496kid

Greasemonkey
May 7, 2011
taylor,pa
fix my crack up front nose.

lightemup2

Master Mechanic
Jul 28, 2009
Massachusetts
Well I went to my girlfriends house and walked into the garage and stared at my cutlass and said I should work on it but it didn't end up happening lol my girlfriends parents gave uptheir garage to me so I can work on my car haha :D

magoo_oner

Master Mechanic
Oct 19, 2010
Stockton
:mrgreen: today i SCORED and found a rear window for my malibu wagon at a used auto glass place in town for 50 buks and it had the stainless steel trim that goes around it along with the latch on it so i rushed there picked it up and and took it home quickly it was like i found a diamond lol and put it on i finally can park on the street or at a store lol next i will need to fix that ugly dent i got on my tailgate ima try banging it out from the inside but well see maybe ill have pics of the repair soon

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor